Vidarbha Management Association
VMA is a premier management association based on strong foundation of committed members. The fundamental objective was to share and learn from each other. In last 15 years, Though the needs, scale have changed the love of sharing knowledge, gathering it, imbibing still exists. Thought sharing and knowledge dispersion has taken roots. VMA practices what it believes. Its constitution allows only one year term for any president who serves to be a part of executive body after his/her tenure.
Objective of VMA ::
- To promote and develop education in scientific management.
- To promote amongst members exchange of knowledge, experiences and ideas on sound management principles and practices.
- To make available benefits of its activities and facilities to the public at large without any distinction.
- To collaborate and co-operate with local chapters of other professional bodies and with educational, financial and research institutions having similar objects.
The future ::
VMA is a learning organization. It believes in updating, reinventing itself to meet future. Coming decade will be dominated by technology communication, globalization. We believe it will be era of competing opportunities. The focus will be on sustainable models. The theme for this year is "Align & Accelerate". The focus is on implementation.
21st Oct 2018
Get Learning Each Sunday at 1025 with Chooti Si Badi Baat followed by Two enriching sessions !
Professional Member - Corporate
Any Organisation who will apply to the Secretary of the Trust for enrolment of Membership and pay enrolment Fee and to pay membership fee of Rs. 6000/- per annum, shall be the Cororate Member of the Society after acceptance of Membership by the Executive Committee. Each Corporate Member shall be entitled to cast 2 votes at all meetings of the Association.
Professional Member - Individual
Any Individual who will apply to the Secretary of the Trust for enrolment of Membership and pay enrolment Fee and to pay Membership fee of Rs. 3000/- per annum shall be the Individual Member of the Society after acceptance of Membership by the Executive Committee. Each Individual Member shall be entitled to cast one vote at all meetings of the Association.
Any bona fide student of any undergraduate/post graduate college provided he is under the age of 25 as on 31st March of the year he is seeking membership and will apply shall be the Student Member. Student member will have to submit proof of his being student with birth certificate and the decision of Executive Committee shall be final in all respects as to who is eligible to be Student Member. A Student Member will not be eligible to vote in the proceedings of VMA including AGM, GBM, Election meeting and any other meeting where decision will be taken by vote. The Student Member will be allowed to attend all programs ï¿½ regular Sunday Program of VMA. For paid programs of VMA the Student Member will have to pay for fees as prescribed for VMA Individual members.(AMENDED IN AGM 2010)
- The fees of Individual members will be decided by the Executive Committee from time to time and approved by GBM/AGM. The Individual Member will have a voting right of one.
- The fees of Corporate Members will be twice that of Individual Members and corporate members will have a voting right of two provided that submit their nominees by 30th June of the preceding year.
- The fees of Student Member will be exactly half of the Individual Member and the student shall not have any right to vote.
- The Life Member fees shall be exactly 15 times that of Individual Members and the Life Member will have a voting right of one. The fees of a Life Member will be capitalized and kept as a FDR in a Nationalized Bank and the interest accruals of the same shall be transferred to the regular account of VMA as contribution of Life Member for that year. (AMENDED IN AGM 2010)
Frequently ask question about VMA
Copyright © 2018 vmanagpur.org. All Rights Reserved.